Church Leaders - Bring a group!
What you need to know:
1. We need a head count By friday, may 18th
- Mt. Lebanon (the host campground) requires us to submit a firm head count.
- We need to know the name, age, and deaf/hearing status for all campers and staff.
- Email this information to Sherrie Bodiford by Friday, May 18th.
2. you need to bring 1 staff for every 5 campers
- Staff must be age 18 or older and have graduated High School.
- Staff must be mature and growing Christians.
- All staff must have a recommendation form signed by their pastor.
- All staff must be Deaf or fluent in American Sign Language.
Additionally, Texas state law requires all camp staff to complete a child abuse prevention training course. It is best if you train your leaders before coming to camp. We will add the child abuse prevention resources to this website soon.
3. Please arrive to camp between 3 pm and 4 pm for registration on Monday, June 4th
- It is important that you are not too early (we won't be ready for you) or too late (your group will miss activities).
- When you arrive to Mt. Lebanon, follow the signs to check in at registration.
- Camp ends after breakfast on Friday, June 9th.
4. registration is online!
5. All Staff Need a Background Check
- Texas state law requires two background checks for all camp staff:
- criminal background check
- sex offender background check
- Print a copy (with the date) of both background checks, and attach the copies to your staff forms.
- Sample Criminal Background Check and Sample Sex Offender Background Check